Apologies

Er… If there was a guy with a Chaquata callsign at SeaTac just now, I want to extend you my deepest apologies.

I believe that I told you to taxi to Runway 34R, when, for some odd reason, you wanted to cross 16L to 34L. When I told you to follow instructions five times, you flipped around and taxied to 34R.

It was at that moment when I realized that the new tab button on the side for ATC sent you to 34L, not 34R… so you were in the right.

Again, I apologize. The new tab bar takes a little bit of getting used to as an advanced ATC, and since I’m hard of hearing, I probably couldn’t make out that phonetic L to R. Either that, or I was so immersed that I didn’t notice it. Probably the latter, since I’m sure that I heard that instruction go through.

Hope that clears things up!

-Stik (Advanced ATC 2)

3 Likes

Nice to see this kind of post. Mistakes happen, especially in a complex environment like Infinite Flight Live. I can only hope to see more of those in the future (and maybe have a dedicated category for this kind of stuff).

Cheers to you!

Update: I moved your post to the Live category since it makes more sense to be there for now.

3 Likes

New tab button?

On the side when doing ATC. It shows the most frequently used commands. Very useful! @SirMS

It’s not a problem, Phillipe. Thanks for the input!

I sense that the favorites tab will indeed be useful as I get used to it- I’ve noticed quicker response times already.

For that, I extend my thanks to you and Matt for making IF the best it can be. ;)

1 Like