Apologies (TS APPR @KDEN)

I would just like to say sorry to the pilots (if they are on this forum) flying on the Training Server at Denver International who were on the approach frequency at around 2330 zulu time March 24. I was controller for the approach frequency and I feel bad that I had to end session while communicating with some of you because my phone was almost dead (2%). I would have liked to finish getting you guys to the ground but I feel it would have been more confusing and rude had my phone died mid-session.

1 Like

There’s a option saying ATC is closing. Maybe use that next time and it sill help :) and no worries training server many ATC dip even when there phone isn’t nearly dead.

1 Like

Yeah I used the “Facility is now closed, Good Day!” response but I still feel kind of guilty.

Don’t be. We all have our reasons of having to get off ATC during uncertain times. It’s totally alright. I kinda doubt people on training server have IFC accounts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.