ANZAC Day Flash Flight - @YSCB | 250600ZAPR19

ANZAC Day Flash Flight

ANZAC Day is a very important day for Australia and New Zealand. Today, we commemorate and remember the ANZAC’s (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) that fought in the war for these beautiful countries. ANZAC Day occurs yearly on April 25, when the ANZAC’S landed at Gallipoli.

• Aircraft and Livery: Qantas 737-800, QantasLink 717-200, QantasLink Q400

• Route: YSCB-YSSY (You can Continue to NZWN if you would like)

• Time of Departure 2019-04-25T05:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:

ANZAC Day is an important day, so be respectful. It’s a serious flight and unrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated.

You are responsible for your flight details (eg Flightplan).

See You There!

6 Likes

Departure In 15 Minutes!

How long is the flight???

1 Like

Coming now :)

1 Like

Around 40 minutes.

Push and Go!

See ya there !

1 Like

The similarity between these two events is quite, well, odd…

Especially how you’ve written and I quote -

When a similar event has been out for some time…

6 Likes

I only gave that option because YSCB-YSSY is a relatively short flight, and I thought people might want to go on to New Zealand. They don’t have to. It’s up to the individual. I am not continuing to NZWN, I don’t have the time. :)

It’s just odd how you’ve ‘assumed’ people would want to continue to that airport (NZWN) specifically…

(I suggest continuing this in a PM)

2 Likes

I chose NZWN because it is the capital of New Zealand. If there’s anything else you’d like to chat about can we should definitely take it to a PM. :)

@KC3DLL I suggest not taxiing in front/through an already moving/taxiing aircraft :)

2 Likes

Ik that was my bad, when I first looked I thought both of your props were stopped and you were completely stopped then I looked away then by the time I looked back it was to late to stop … 100% my bad

2 Likes

All good. :)

2 Likes

Thanks for coming out everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks for a cool flash flight :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.