Anyone who listens to music at cruise?

Does anybody ever listen to music while at cruise?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

I listen to music when climbing and descending too if I’m in the mood

3 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Well, music is on the agenda, but have to finish milking a cow, painting the Golden Gate Bridge, cooking a beef wellington, drinking four gallons of water, and inflating enough basketballs for the 2020-2021 NBA season…so I guess you could say…yes.

1 Like

I tend to be doing other things when I’m at cruise, and like to listen to music doing those things, but in short, yes. For example, later today after I’m done recording some footage, I’ll get up in the air for a group flight, then work on uploading a YouTube video.

2 Likes

Sometimes I listen to some music, could be at any part of the flight apart from take off or landing. Most of the time I do many music playing in the background just to keep focus on my tasks at hand.

@bbrockairbus @bbrockairbus @Thunderbolt @ShaneAviation What music do you listen to? If you don’t mind me asking.

Mostly Country, and pop.

1 Like

Same I’m into pop music haha Harry Styles is the majority of my playlist

Me too, Watermelon Sugar is one of my favorites!

1 Like

Same! I love Water Melon Suagar. Adore you, golden, Kiwi, Sweet Creature are the best.

1 Like

I love how this topic has turned into us raving on about our music taste lol

That’s pretty true! 😄

1 Like

Yeah, love listening to music. Into and 60s/70s rock. However, I find really good ones outside of the 60s and 70s, such as Swing Lynn by Twin Cabins:

I never played music in flight but I might do it maybe next weekend to feel like

(Only in short haul flights though)

If you wanna spice up your finals I’d play this:

Alright gotta do other stuff, see y’all around.

1 Like

I love music lol, I listen to spotify almost 24/7. Whether i’m controlling, flying, or just literally doing nothing ;-;

Hmm… sometimes. If it’s a short flight.

I don’t listen to music. I like the sounds of the cockpit.

Tip: change ‘quick question’ to something meaningful that sort of describes topic.
You may get some more responses.

1 Like