Anyone Recognize this Guy?

Anyone recognize the guy on the right? Earlier this week, @JoshFly8 and I met up with former moderator, @Henrik. A semi-active pilot and occasional forum lurker, Henrik served as a moderator a few years ago, and now, we’ve crossed paths at Purdue University.

It was super refreshing to talk about school, aviation, and how Infinite Flight has changed over the years. It’s crazy to think that an online flight simulator can bring people this close together and because of this, I am forever grateful. As time goes on, I’m looking forward to attending larger meetups and forming more interpersonal relationships.

Welcome to Purdue, Henrik!

103 Likes

I saw that on Josh’s Instagram. A legendary moment indeed

3 Likes

That is what makes me love infinite flight! The community and it brings people together. There’s no other flight sim like that and that is why infinite flight is the best sim!

3 Likes

Such a cool thing to see! Also saw on Josh’s IG. I think it’s so cool now the community has formed met ups and friendships.

Henrik is definitely a legend! We hit it off right away and he’s a super friendly and easy going guy.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I joined after his time as moderator but from what I hear, people love him

Anyone Recognize this Guy?

“IFC Meetup 2020.”

There, I fixed it for you.

8 Likes

It was great getting to meet you guys. It’s amazing how we were able to connect and talk right away even though I’ve never met you guys in person before. A lot of good memories were shared, that’s for sure.

Hopefully we can fly together sometime soon. 😉

38 Likes

Wow. Last post 2 years ago. Nice to see you back and hope you stay around!

1 Like

I thought this was going to be another “Who is this controller” topic 😂

So cool that y’all ended up at the same place!

4 Likes

Incredible to see! Definitely wasn’t expecting this type of topic when I clicked on it. 😂

1 Like

wow im also at prudue right now. It will be cool to meet up

Sorta brings tears to the eyes. I really wanted to attend Purdue since the start of my college exploration. Obviously I’m not there as I ended up at WMU but I support all IF members and boilers. Glad to see people connected through Infinite Flight and glad to see both my IFATC recruiters doing swell.

I now leave you guys with one message, Go Broncos!

I have a question @naro, who was taking the photo?? Oh and I see you are near Panera! Did y’all order anything??

We just asked a passerby to take the photo. Nothing from Panera, but we enjoyed some ice cream right before this was taken!

1 Like

It’s amazing how what started as just being online together has turned into this. Just goes to show what a small world it is, and that the IFC has started real-world friendships as well.

@naro Get this man set up.

7 Likes

@naro, who’s the guy with the snake in your profile? I really thought it was you all this time 😂.

1 Like

It’s the gyro captain from Mad Max. Now that you know what I look like, I must seem less intimidating :)

3 Likes

ayyy let’s gooo boiler up!!