Anyone know what this is called

I know this is kind of irrelevant but just wanted to ask what this thing is I see it pop up on most Cockpit IRL landing videos and it basically pops up with a transition then goes away again with a fade transition again I wanted to use it for a video of IF but what is it called?

An airport tag maybe? Tagging the location of an airport?

Don’t think it has a specific name, but correct me if I’m wrong :)

1 Like

It is called tracking -_- but I can’t find anything else that has this kind of effect or transition on Mobile it’s only on pc Adobe AE

Those tags are named Callout tags.

Here’s a video of it:

1 Like

That’s right, mobiles can’t handle the tracking process. My previous laptop could just handle it…

Are there any alternate programs that are like adobe AR or premiere on PC that I can use for this

Thank you lots btw

1 Like

On mobile? Nope… maybe a normal ‘tracking app’.
On PC? Yes, Sony Vegas has just released the tracking method

Wait that are free though :))

Take a look here.

I don’t know if they all have a camera tracking system…

Not IF related.