Anyone know any free ways to listen to live atc?

I’m just wondering if anyone knows any live atc listening apps or websites. If not I’m swear of the app that does cost $5 aud but I’m jut making sure that there is not any good free options before o spend my money.

2 Likes

Liveatc.net is the way to go.

13 Likes

Thanks i will check it out

1 Like

Live ATC also has an App for $1.62 AUD (It’s $.99 USD)

2 Likes

Just as a warning, LiveATC doesn’t work in some countries (e.g. The UK grrrrrr)

4 Likes

ATIS is always fun to listen too😄

1 Like

That’s alright. I’m in Australia

1 Like

I’m in Australia too! ;)

1 Like

Just download the LiveATC apk. Look it up on google. Looks sketchy, but worth it if you know what youre looking for.

1 Like

Been using it for a long long time and it may appear sketchy because of the lack of polished GUI but it works, pretty stable, and always seemingly available.

1 Like

There is an app called AirRadio. Has limited uses but i just need it for sydney thats all for free also i believe

1 Like

I have the liveatc app and its great but you can always look up the website instead and its free. They both are the same.

1 Like

Liveatc is definitely the best solution. You can also visit their forum.

1 Like

The apk version is literally the full LiveATC, just with the paywall bypass. It provides you with the download files for the application(.apk) for free.

1 Like

I use Liveatc.net when doing my ATC sessions I listen to the ATIS frequency to help me

2 Likes

I use the Live ATC app and there is a easy way to get it for free (legally) if you have android.

• Download Live ATC (which is free with play pass)
  • Cancle the subscription before it charges you

Those are the steps I used and Live ATC still works for me even after my play pass trial ended.

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty smart

2 Likes

how come when ever I try to listen to liveatc.net/ it never works. When hit listen, it takes me to a different browser where I hit play and then nothing happens.

2 Likes

Yup since if I remember correctly the weather in game is based off real world info and I haven’t noticed any differences between the real ATIS info and the METAR in infinite flight

1 Like

Yeah that is true

2 Likes