Anyone interested in a DHL VA ? (This can be Closed)

Hello everybody, I made this thread to see whether people would be interested in a DHL VA. This VA would have routes all around the world.

So what do you think?

• Interested
  • Not interested

0 voters

Well,technically DHL airlines is operated by partnered airlines,such as Air Hong Kong,and those aircraft with that yellow and red paint schemes,are often subsidiaries of the actual company. But it would create some computation with the FDX and UPS VAs,but DHL is much more smaller in comparison. All in all,I’m not too interested. Just think about it,and PM an IFVARB admin.

1 Like

I’m very interested. I’m looking for a Cargo VA that isn’t FDXVA or UPSVA. If u get it up and started I’d love to join. Love to help you out as staff also. Thank you for having and bringing such a great idea.

1 Like

I might be interested in joining. Considering they fly to literally every country on the planet, it’d be quite a contrast from a normal virtual airline.

1 Like

You serious? DHL has massive networks all throughout the world. It’s subsidaries operate routes on the domestic regional and international scale whether it be from their major hub in Germany to their sub hubs throughout the US, India, and more. This would have hundreds of routes all around to offer to pilots. It sounds like an amazing idea.

2 Likes

I don’t think you should be asking this… I will tell you why: It is your passion to create the airline, not based on interest. And I am sure if the VA is good enough, people will join.

2 Likes

This should really be in #live:va but otherwise its a great sounding idea

1 Like

You must be approved by IFVARB to post in #live:va

2 Likes

@Plane-Train-TV i was just giving a suggestion

😢😢😢😢😢😢

1 Like

Personally, I don’t think it’s really necessary to be asking weather someone would join a specific VA or not. Personally, I am a staff member at Caribbean Virtual. We started in May, and we barely have 20 pilots. I am not complaining at all though because it’s a nice and cozy VA. If you were truly passionate about starting one, the number of pilots wouldn’t and shouldn’t matter.

Marcel

1 Like

Your probably right…This can be closed by a mod now, I have a good idea of what’s going on Thanks everyone!