Anyone heard of Janet?

Anyone heard of Janet? The link below says it all… Very interesting little charter.

(Not My Photo)

10 Likes

@Captain_DJ This is interesting! Thanks for this piece.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Any FSX players might recognise this livery and call sign from the Las Vegas- Area 51 Mission…

3 Likes

I got it from what was from my father in laws trip to Las Vegas and this unusual looking livery. With a red cheat line. So I researched the registration and came across JANET.

1 Like

This is a spotters dream. A 737-600 ans a government aircraft all in one! They depart regularly from LAS, no?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Might be some aliens commuting on that plane.

1 Like

I heard of it once, googled it and found nothing. I mean surprisingly nothing at all!

1 Like

Did you search Janet? If you did you may have their following below:

A) Internet connection is bad
B) Didn’t search it properly
C) US Military is covering something up.

2 Likes

Inadvertent Compromise of National Security Information is a Violation of The Espionage Act, See Title 10 USC. Max Sends
(Loose lips sink ships!)

3 Likes

They do a lot of transporting of scientist to and from Area 51 they are one of the only airline that is segregated in there own area and they are extremely secretive there was a huge piece about this on the military channel a few years ago

I’m taking the 50/50 joker…

I am not an American, I am an Australian citizen so I don’t know what you’re talking about…

DJ, It’s an inside joke. In context it relates to our Political Season and Mrs Clintons failure to guard national security information. Subtle American political humor if thought thru. Fair dinkum Mate… Max

1 Like

It sure is mate you’re now getting the Aussie language.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Dude this topic is like 2 years old. Please don’t necropost

5 Likes