Anyone good at Photoshop or In-Fight Photos?

Hey there!

I’m in need of some good screen-shotters and photo-editors. If you’re good with logos, in-flight photos, or just photoshop, I could really use the help. It’d be best to PM me if you’re interested and I’d be happy to go into further detail.
__
Thanks
Drew Drew

2 Likes

@Mavic and @Pilot_urp are those people.

2 Likes

I also take screenshots and edit them. They are usually very well liked, in case you want another person to help! @Mavic and @Pilot_urp are very good at it though. :)

2 Likes

If you ever need help, I can help! I love to edit!

1 Like

I can also help if you want.

1 Like

Actually @MrMrMan your not that bad yourself with some of the photos I’ve liked in the past 😊

2 Likes

Thank you all for showing interest! I’m also forgot to include that if you’re good with videography, I could really use the help too!
__
Thanks!

1 Like

Well if you looking for that as well @Nate_Schneller is a good one, I know there are more out their, I just can’t remember their names 😆

4 Likes

I’m your guy! If you need any photos edited, you can always contact me!

There are more great editors here besides me and @Mavic I could name so many

3 Likes

Your right bro, so many more than just me. Like you, your edits are astounding 👌👌👌

3 Likes

We can agree definitely both @Mavic and @Pilot_urp are both pretty good at photo editing

1 Like

I need some practice with photoshop so send me some photos as I am always happy to help! I am getting better at it every time I do it so there shouldn’t be a problem. ;)

Gliding

Here’s an example on what I photoshoped :

3 Likes

That looks so sick bro, just thought I’d tell you he’s asking if someone can make banners and logos and stuff, FYI 🤙

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ik it was just an example ☺️

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.