Anyone going to fly somewhere soon?

Anyone flying somewhere anytime soon? I’m going to Dubai and Turkey. Greetings from Straya

2 Likes

Before Christmas Belfast to Schipol After Christmas Dublin to Agadir

1 Like

Yes I’m flying from Newquay (England) to London to watch top gear live (google it) them this Christmas I am flying from Bristol to lanzarote (3 week holiday)
Next June I’m from Gatwick to Spain (with my school) and then next August I’m going to greece

1 Like

I just finished yesterday

1 Like

Around an airfield in a glider - does that count?

1 Like

LGW - MAH in June. Monarch airlines, most likely an A321 or A320… If I’m lucky a leased 752!

1 Like

Newquay to London? In a plane? Security for two hours for that journey? Why? Why not a train? That’s so confusing

3 Likes

I guess… It’s still flying ain’t it?

1 Like

Just 1 day ago I arrived in Australia from Turkey.

1 Like

In June, I’m going to Melbourne. Flying direct on a Jetstar A320/A321. I’ll get to see my second cousins for the second time in 23 years :)

3 Likes

Yes it is!

@Makeaflightforfun
The reason is it’s quicker and cheaper (flying was about £100 cheaper) also the airport is closer to me

Morocco? I love morocco! :D

1 Like

My list of upcoming flights:
Zurich-London-Zurich
Swiss B77W testflight (maybe)
Zurich-Antalya-Zurich

1 Like

I thought top gear was banned after what Jeremy did

EGNM-LDDU
EGPF-EGPR

Return flights aswell

To Biarritz in December! :)

With Air France of course!

I plan for this sylvester flying to London Stansted Airport, its will be my first time and my cousine lives since 1985 in London.

1 Like

as much as I like turkish business class (it’s great on the 77w) I must say istanbul airport is the worst and ****** airport I have ever seen. I had 3 hours transit time and I hardly made it on my flight. Just before the gate closed I reached it running. And don’t even mention my baggage. If they manage to improve their ground service I must say they really would be one of the best airlines, but atm they’re only good in the air.

1 Like

LGA-IND-LGA

Filler