Anyone Else Like to Fly GA Aircraft?

I almost only fly GA aircraft, most days you can find me doing patterns on the expert server, flying GA aircraft is so much more satisfying than large commercial aircraft.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Oh come on 😂

I love flying GA, but I don’t do it that often. I love the 172, flown that plane a few time IRL, love the TBM for the engine sounds, and I love the SR-22, a plane I will be training in here in the next few months!

1 Like

Yeah I would go nuts if I had a king air! Best ga airplane ever!

1 Like

Just had my first o-flight in a Brand new G1000 civil air Patrol 172!
It was the best day of the year!

if it king air comes in I would want the wheels up livery so I can fly it among the east coast

But how do you guys get to fly formation? Every time I try I get reported :(
That’s kinda why I stopped flying online

Yeah the wheels up livery is great!

But I prefer the 250 variant of the king air

Nice, I am going on my second this Friday, we have G1000 182s over in my neck of the woods.

1 Like

I love to fly the TBM930 around due to its long range capabilities and its altitude and speed compared with the c172. The TBM930 is definitely up there with one of my favourite aircrafts

1 Like

Yeah in ct we have 9 planes, 2 172s (one brand new one and one vary old one) about 9 182s (all relatively new) and one ga-8. But I have only flown on the 172. 🙂 What rank are you? I’m not even a cadet airman! (I joined about 3 weeks ago) happy flying!

1 Like

My favourite GA Aircraft to fly in real life is the Diamond DA40 but in IF it is definitely the Cessna 172 with G1000s

I love GA aircraft. I’d really love to see a better selection of bizjets though (Gulfstreams, Falcons, Citations, etc).

1 Like

Yeah don’t we all! We need more biz jets! (A gulfstream would satisfy me thoug)

Lately, I have been flying around in the TBM a lot. I kind of burned myself out with the long hauls and began to fly tough 737/A320 and GA flights into mountain airports or anything of that genre.

I love GA planes! 😝

2 Likes

Ill talk more about this in a PM.

1 Like

Favorite has changed the C182 is better than the C172, on my C.A.P flight we were 50lbs from the MTOW and got off the ground a split second after the 1,000ft marks.

1 Like