Anyone Else Like to Fly GA Aircraft?

I LOVE GA (well duh he lives in idaho what can you expect) I am always itching for some time in the good ol’ C172

2 Likes

I Definitely do enjoy the Daher 930 and XCub, but the Cessna 172? something about it I just find incredibly boring about it.

2 Likes

I love flying around idaho in the c172

If I was a mod I would ban you…lol JK

1 Like

Haha. I enjoy it!

I love flying GA, mostly the C172. That’s really all I am ever motivated to do on Infinite Flight these days 😅. Especially since I have begun flying in real life, it is very important for me to brush up on my knowledge of flying GA aircraft.

3 Likes

Ya know there’s a VO for that right?😉😎😆

The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club | Under New Management!

We’d love to have you

1 Like

GA pilots aren’t hard to find, there’s always one or two in the alps on ES

Or you can target FNF smaller airport and find a flight mate

6 Likes

GA flying is 1,000 times more fun than flying airliners! You can choose to fly at 10,000ft, or 1,500ft. Weave through mountains, or fly over lakes and seas. You can see the scenery up close (and it still looks good). GA is so much better, and if you’re willing to fly slower, the payoff is incredible.

2 Likes

GA Is fun as heck I can fly it anywhere I haven’t been there so I can explore or do patterns or testing

I love flying vfr with a tbm.

Not an advert @TheFlyingGuy1, but coincidentally I just made a GA focused Event 20SEP20 - 1600z - GA: High Photography @ KLGB

Again not an advert, I just saw that OP likes GA, and you guys too ;)

GA is the only thing I fly because I love the scenery at the lower altitudes. During the last 2.5 years I have flown up and down North, Central and South America, around Africa, around the Mediterranean and beyond. All in flights of about 1 hour in various GA aircraft. Also, there are many places where the runways are too short for a jet liner but fine for GA. So there are lots more places you can go in GA. If you really want to see the world in detail, GA is the way to go.

1 Like

I love the freedom of this type of flying. I’d lose my mind if we had a GA twin engine prop like the Piper Seneca or even a King Air

3 Likes

I’m good with my cessnas lol

I like the cirus SR22.

1 Like

I love flying GA! The XCub and TBM are my favorites. I can’t stand the C172 tho 🤢

1 Like

the C172 is unique takes alot of practice

3 Likes

Ya but it’s fun.

Same for me obout cessna,but xcub i enjoy bush fly and landing on roads ,beaces,glaciers, its like helicopter when landing in soft head wind in no time

1 Like