Anyone Else Like to Fly GA Aircraft?

Hey 👋🏻

Hope y’all are doing well,
Who here likes to fly GA in Infinite Flight. I can’t be the only one. It’s hard to find people who like to fly GA so my goal is to find some people who do. My goal is to hopefully make more people realize how amazing GA is in Infinite Flight and hopefully see more X Cubs or 172’s around the servers! Let me know why you like to fly GA or maybe why you don’t.

10 Likes

I really love flying the TBM. In fact, it’s my favorite plane in IF. You can fly anywhere, long and short, high and low, and yeah it’s just a great plane! I particularly like flying in valleys with the Alps with it. That is a fun and breathtaking experience!

3 Likes

Yup, I do like the change from a 737 to a 172.
I get kinda tired of airliners after a while

I fly GA quite often myself! A good way to find others would be to create a GA event to find other GA pilots or join a GA Virtual Organization 🙂

1 Like

I generally always fly commercial airliners, but generally use the TBM for Training sessions with IFATC, and love flying the C172 on the rare occasion as I fly the Cessna 152 in my real flight lessons/training.

Love to fly GA, more relaxing and scenic than commercial. Took a tour of Los Angeles yesterday in the 172.

1 Like

Love P38 but you have to have the time to fly it , no auto pilot

1 Like

Yes, I always go to a fellow IFATC airport and do a few patterns. It’s difficult but its amazing to do a 30 minute flight with no autopilot in a C172, you can do literally whatever you want. See a cool beach? You can go see it. I always like doing a pattern or just departing a airspace, seeing a spot for 5 minutes then returning if you want. 100% freedom.

1 Like

Yes sir there is quite a few of us on IFC but it is sad on the game to see all the Heavies ect.

#bringbackGA

pm me when you would want to fly anything im down

See you Soon,

Blake

1 Like

May be an unpopular opinion, but the C208 is a great aircraft to fly in IF. I’d pick that over the others.

1 Like

Yea me too!

1 Like

Nice I’ll let you know when I fly

1 Like

Any GA aircraft is great!

1 Like

I enjoy flying the xCub, especially when doing pattens. Other than that, commercial jets are the way I go!

1 Like

I personally love the king air! Such a beauty!

You will rarely see me in a commercial aircraft.

1 Like

yep, i love the updated c172. just often times I dont have time to sit at my phone for extended periods so I opt for longer commercial flights that require only periodic monitoring

i cant control the xcub for the life of me, ive tried 0 winds in solo and still cant do it lol

I normally fly GA when I don’t feel like doing all the planning necessary for an IFR flight. Pattern work can be relaxing.

1 Like

I tend to fly GA more on PC 😕 Love doing VFR and for me that is about enjoying recognisable scenery and landmarks at lower altitudes.

Would love to do more on IF though

1 Like