Anyone else get a sense of happiness after a perfect pushback

Anyone else get excites or just me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ข

15 Likes

Sometimes a pushback on a line makes a perfect start to a flight! Unfortunately @ButterAllDay is right about the need for such a topic.

3 Likes

Flagged my own topic ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

I donโ€™t really get a thrill. Iโ€™ve got 600 hours of flying, and had too much experience for flights to go wrong from the second I lift offโ€ฆ I do enjoy flying though!

(Getting this in before Schyllberg)

@ButterAllDay - fortunately, itโ€™s not up to you to decide whether a topic should be closed or not. Would appreciate a better attitude moving forward. Thanks.

21 Likes

Sorry, I was just telling him a mod will probably close it.

1 Like

That is what you said, not โ€œprobablyโ€. You said it will be closed.

10 Likes

A perfect pushback is magnificent. Itโ€™s like a win in the lottery. All the happiness of your entire life flows through your body. You want to relive that moment over and over again.

Until you notice that your nose is facing in the wrong direction.

31 Likes

Thatโ€™s a good fun read!

@Yalabkal04 Sorry if I caused any confusion, I will learn from this and @schyllbergโ€˜s information.

1 Like

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Bruh thatโ€™s happened to me, so awkward

1 Like

Oh oops! I meant it in it will probably be closed ๐Ÿ˜œ

I donโ€™t feel good after a good pushback, just after a perfect flight.

Omg so relatable :D

Anyways, I always try my best to do the perfect pushback.

1 Like

no because I know Iโ€™ll prob mess up something else later on in the flight ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Yes! I thought I was alone.

After a perfect pushback, I feel like the most skilled pilot in the world, and that the entire flight will be perfect

2 Likes

I do sometimes, but if Iโ€™m pushing back in the 737 it takes me 12 attempts until Iโ€™m satisfied with it.

2 Likes

Same. I love everything about the 737 except for pushbacks.

1 Like

It lets me forget all my troubles in life for the following ten seconds.

2 Likes

Actually i like to have a good pushback and make the nose wheel exactly on those taxi linesโ€ฆ That would give me a good start and make me more optimistic ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Itโ€™s perfect for when in front of a large group. Anyone else been in a large event or groupflight and messed up the pushback so badly itโ€™s not even worth trying to correct it? ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 Like