anyone else fed up of people like this?

7 Likes

My god! I’ve never seen that before. It’s getting worse. Did you get their full profile?

2 Likes

Indeed, he did.

@gangstar3man thanks for sharing, hopefully this can all be resolved. Things like this should be at least a 1 day ban from Live (NOT ATC PLAYGROUND/ADVANCED ATC)

3 Likes

Happens all the time for me when at KNUC.

Welcome to KNUC on the Playground. Please come again soon.

8 Likes

So immature.

I’ve had that same problem. 1 plane was on runway 23 which i told ghim
To line up and wait. Then there is a plane that gets on rwy9 without contacting me. And then, he sits there not moving. I keep on telling him to exit the runway. He didn’t budge. I told the runway 23 plane to go but he didn’t go because he tsaw the orher plane on the other side of the runway. It looked like a mexican standoff

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

The issue here is apparent throughout. It’s the playground server i’m afraid, at the end of the day anyone is authorised to control or fly. Providing PG controllers with the ability to ‘send to parking’ will quickly be abused.

@gangstar3man From the looks of things, you seem to have a clear understanding of commands. Please contact me via DM so I can get you reviewed for testing.

//H

I think there most fly more IFFG on ATC Playground to ban that people

I guess this is why there is the advanced server but still it’s a shame just for the players who are landing etc and want to do things properly and constantly spam the radios -.- maybe it’d be good if we could vote on certain players? What do you guys think?

no u mean welcome to the play ground server

2 Likes

True, but I find KNUC and KLAX the worst places for it.

Just become advanced pilot or controller and leave playground behind. Best advice I can give. Saves you some nerves.

4 Likes

… And KSAN.

Sorry that was probably me plane spotting😨

@Logan_Whisman not cool! Please use a TWY in future… :-P

Whats TWY mean

Taxiway

Filler

Lewis I was there to. You told him to get off the runway like 10 times. I was QFA0036 btw

2 Likes