Anybody flown on a Airline or Aircraft that is now retired?

Hey guys! I was wondering if anybody has flown on a since retired aircraft or airline. One example for me is I flew a SkyWest EMB-120B from Carlsbad to LA many times.

Yes I know this is the same as another article, but that one is now closed.

7 Likes

Also I have flown on a Thomas cook a321 from Manchester to Tivat, Montenegro.

2 Likes

I’ve flown on Harmony, Aloha, Zoom, BMI and probably others. For aircraft, I’ve definitely flown on ones that are retired, but I cannot remember which.

2 Likes

Sometime back in maybe 2013 I was fortunate to fly on an El-Al 747. The actual product wasn’t the most “luxurious” compared to other options at the time, but the value of being able to fly on it was beyond amazing. @Z-Tube

1 Like

I’ve flown on a Cathay A346, Air China B734, China Southern E190, Qantas 767-200 and more that I can’t really remember.

[Spoiler] Text [(/)Spoiler]
(Leave out the Round Brackets)

best I can do is a Southwest 737-300

2 Likes

I really do miss seeing those WN 733s flying in and out of Atlanta.

1 Like

I flew on US Airways out of phl before the merger numerous times.

I have been fortunate enough to fly on quite a few. I’ve flown on the BA 747-400s twice, The BA 767-300s once, the KLM 747-400s twice, the Lufthansa A380-800s four times, and the Air France A380-800s four times. I also flew with Virgin America before Alaska bought them, as well as Northwest, though I was barely a year old that time.

1 Like

Wow that’s quite the list

1 Like

Connections into big hubs make flying rare aircraft way easier :)

I forgot to mention above that I also had the opportunity to fly on the BA 744 and I have to admit, I really loved it!

1 Like

I’ve flown on the concorde. JK but the most unique thing I have flown was probably a hot air balloon.

1 Like

Dude I wish I could’ve flown on the Concorde. I’ve been in two (Seattle, Manchester) but I have never flown.

1 Like

That no longer exist I have flown in Spanair, Clickair and Alitalia that I can remember. Oh and on spanair MD-80s so that’s double and Iberia A340-600

I really love this livery (Source: Clickair - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre)

Mexicana A318, Mexicana A330-200, Aeromexico 777-200, Aeromexico 767-300, American Airlines 757-200, Alitalia A321, Iberia A346, LATAM Argentina A320

1 Like

And some others like Air Canada A319/767, all Interjet aircraft and the Aeromexico E170/145/175, KLM 747-400 Aeromexico and MD80

The Mad Dogs

2 Likes

I’ve flown on an Air France A380