Anybody doing long flight?

Hi guys I wanted to ask if anybody is doing a flight to Munich today from sfo? If you are please respond

1 Like

@Marco-legend If you would like people to fly with you between SFO and Munich, go ahead and create a groupflight. Asking around on the forum will not help and will get this topic closed. Below is the link for a group flight thread. Good day!

@Lil_Qaz why would this need to be moved to the #screenshots-and-videos category when there is no pictures or videos on the OP’s post.

1 Like

Originally it was a picture of @Marco-legend landing and he was asking for other people to share their landings

Oh okay mate.

Yeah mate c’mon bloody legend

1 Like

Adding to what @TaipeiGuru stated, you will need to become a member with a higher Trust Level (TL2) in order to post in the #live:groupflights Category.

Simply be active, keep liking and posting and you will get there soon!

I can’t fly away with you as I’m on holidays currently so yeah.

Edit: Realised everyone can post in this category. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️💁‍♂️

3 Likes

How long does it take to get that?

2 Likes

There is no time limit on when to gain it. Do what I stated above and the moderators will update your TL one day.

2 Likes

To get there just keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time!

2 Likes

I’m on vacation to so I don’t have my iPad to do a long flight

1 Like

@Kuba_Jaroszczyk Just checked and there’s no limit for #live:groupflights, just #live:events.

2 Likes

@Kuba_Jaroszczyk, think again.

3 Likes

Thanks all

3 Likes

@Claudio That’s fine. Mistakes happen. I am just tired. Sorry for the mistake and the slight misinformation @Marco-legend lol.

4 Likes

I just wanted to do a long flight with someone not really creat a group.
Like a thing when we both fly the same planes.
Like this👎image

Oh it’s fine

I will fly with you! I may have to leave mid flight but I can at least come for the first half at least

Sorry snowman but I have to get on my plane now I wanted someone to fly with in like 2 hours

So in 2 hours wanna fly?