Any VAs that have little application times right now

Are any VAs looking for piolts and will have little recruting time right now. I have one that I want to join but application is going to take a long time.

4 Likes

Based on my past experience, I’d suggest ANVA, QVG or any VA that you’d see on my profile.

1 Like

American Virtual is the best :)

3 Likes

I got a reply in approximately a day.

1 Like

Virgin Atlantic was very quick but for me American Airlines VA took along time for them to reply

2 Likes

Hello there!

Most virtual airlines will aim for a 24 hour turn around period with applications. Times can of course vary, but I would take a look at the link below for all of the active virtual airlines here on infinite flight. If you have any questions about a particular virtual airline, feel free to reach out the the representative listed on each virtual airline page found in the link below.

5 Likes

As an AFKLM member I recommend you AFKLM of course, our staff is pretty active… :D

1 Like

WizzVA took around one day for me, and the community is great too.

2 Likes

I’ll say, don’t try Turkish Virtual if you want a quick turn-around time. Great VA, I used to be CEO at one point but it takes us a few days to turn an applicant into a pilot.

1 Like

This may be a little biased, but DHL Express Virtual has a really quick response rate. I check applications every 3-4 hours and when I wake up. I guarantee that @CaptainBaez can vouch for us. 😂

3 Likes

For when I applied for QVG. @QantasVirtualGroup said “I am Speed

I really do suggest them. Nicely organized discord server and website if you ask me.

2 Likes

I believe OP is talking about testing, not the speediness of a reply to an application. You will have to go through each individual organization’s website to find out if they have testing or not.

1 Like

DHLV is able to have your application handled and have you ready to fly within the same hour of approval if the pilot is keeping good communication with our Recruiter (AKA me for now).

1 Like

Apply for Etihad Airways Virtual and just see the sPeEd 😆😆

1 Like

I don’t understand that part sir.

1 Like

OHHHH I get it now. I think he is asking if any VA needs a person for recruiting.
Your best bet is to go look at which VA’s need staff for that position. Good Luck!

1 Like

Testing as in a theory test (multiple choice test) and then other internal testing after passing. Most VAs/VOs have some kind of initial program for testing but some that have been mentioned don’t and you can just join immediately once they reply.

1 Like

FedEx VA got back to me in about 2.5 hours

2 Likes

You are staff there I think lol

1 Like

I suggest you personally DM the VAs! This provides you with information on the VAs operartions straight from thr VA. There are many amazing VAs out there! I hope you find the one you like!!

3 Likes