Any update for 32 bit devices in the future?

I just bought a couple of regions so like I thought I was getting updated regions for atleast solo because i thought Laura said something about expanded regions with the new airports for solo and for old devices?

Regions are staying the same size.

Regions are a thing of the past. If you don’t have a live sub you get a set number of regions included.

What about engine off and on and fuel burn ?

We will continue to optimize the experience and reach far for devices, but the requirement moving forward will likely stay the same as new features are introduced. This requirement is the same for many apps these days and is part of a natural progression. We apologize for any inconvenience.

3 Likes

If you get the Infinite Flight update then you get all the features if your device is compatible.

Sigh I really appreciate the help but if I get a new phone (64bit) well i still get my regions that I purchased in solo with the new update ?

I don’t think you want regions when you can have Earth.

Sean,

We will continue to honor all purchases regions. Just ensure you’re using the same App Store ID/Credentials. Thanks,

Tyler

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.