Any tips for flying business class

Hello IFC,
I was traveling to Canberra this year on Virgin Australia.
I just got told I’m flying Business!

Virgin Australia Buisness

Virgin-737-business-class-official

Do you guys have any tips on how to act in buisness???

5 Likes

Yeah flying business class is fun just act normal, be polite and enjoy the experience!

3 Likes

It really isn’t any different to flying in economy…

3 Likes

Act civilized. Don’t put your feet on anything. But same rule goes for economy.

3 Likes

That’s a bad thing? 😂😂

3 Likes

I just end up sleeping like a baby 😂

2 Likes

My advice would be take advantage of the free alcohol if you are of age.

I’ve had 7 rum and cokes on a 30 minute flight. I get my money’s worth. (I fly non-rev)

7 Likes

Don’t be offended by the mean stares other passengers who are sitting in economy give you as they walk pass you. They’re probably just grumpy so don’t take offense by it. Otherwise, act just as you would in economy, it’s not really that different.

6 Likes

Yeah that happen to me. I was twelve at the time and the people passing through the first class section to board and they were giving me some mean looks because of where I was sitting. So just be away of that!😁

3 Likes

If they offer you a beverage before departure take advantage of that. The advantage of the legroom too and the TV size.

3 Likes

Enjoy it! It’s truly a great privilege to fly on any airline in business including Virgin Australia. I’ve never flown on them so I can’t have a say if they are good or bad but that seat looks amazing!

2 Likes

Tips to flying in business class:

Be polite.
Dress nicely. (No shorts. t-shirts, jeans, flip flops etc)
Don’t drink too much.
Don’t take anything personal. Other costumers are gonna look at you and give you a death glare. It’s apart of travelling,
Don’t put your feet on anything or be loud.
Enjoy it.

5 Likes

Don’t be rude to the flight attendants. Sometimes the business class and first class flight attendants can be ruder than economy. The have more stress than economy attendants. Have fun!

2 Likes

Just act normal like you’re on Economy class. It’s really not that different.

2 Likes

Just enjoy the experience and respect the friendly staff of Virgin Australia, also take advantage of the legroom for the 30 to 40 minute flight.

2 Likes

Make yourself at home,dont make too much noise and dont be a jerk to the crew.

2 Likes

Just be polite, kind and experience it.

1 Like

Business isn’t really that special. Whenever I fly in business, just act like you normally do in economy. Nothing special :)

3 Likes

I will dress as I like. I don’t agree that you should dress and act differently, if you are a decent person then be yourself. I choose comfort over dressing up to look upper class.

9 Likes

Just be yourself! As long as you wear “normal” clothes, and talk with respect, then you will be fine!

1 Like