Any route ideas?

If you didn’t know, I have a YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtBMNA8zB5ORl-R-2Oh9fkA

I’m kinda want ideas for a short scenic flight. Any ideas?

1 Like

@anon45500775 Cliffs of Dover, England. Citation X

Thanks might try it

Will check that

2 Likes

I think any flight from San Jose would be the best ones!

Short-haul routes are like Ontario or Reno to San Jose while some medium-haul flights are New York, Atlanta, or Chicago to San Jose! A long-haul to San Jose would be either London–Heathrow, Beijing, or Tokyo–Narita to San Jose!

1 Like

Would like to try San Jose to narita

1 Like

All Nippon Airways flies the route utilizing the 788 although we don’t have that in Infinite Flight.
You can fly the route using the 78X for ANA or the Generic 788.

Aircraft taxi on Taxiway Y and depart (always) from either Runway 30R or 12L in San Jose

1 Like

Thx would try to do it if I have time…

1 Like

NZAA-NZQN is about 2 hours. The New Zealand mountains are very scenic

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

I did this flight two days ago- stunning approach and views.

1 Like

Omg this is literally the third time ive told someone to fly the…

Alaska Milk Run!!

4 Likes

@Dylan_M you have told this to so many people now, but it’s totally worth it! This is my favorite route in Infinite Flight! If you have not done it, do it!

I recommend east coast routes (New York, Miami, Boston, Philadelphia, DC). From the beautiful Atlantic Ocean to views like no other place, and don’t forget the wonderful approaches that these airports have to offer, the east coast is a beautiful place to fly!

@anon45500775 KLAX - PHLI Approach is very nice Delta B757-200 FT: 3 Hours, 45 Minutes

2 Likes

Long Haul Timelapse?

Yes I’m working on one

1 Like

Cool I have one too @xbox209gaming on YouTube

Anyway
You half to try ROA - KCLT

30min 50 + taxi

Thanks I’ll check your YouTube channel

1 Like