Any long haul ideas?

Hey IFC, as I just finished my flight from Zurich to Toronto, I’m out of ideas for long hauls. Can you guys give me any flights that range from 7 to 9 hours?
Thenks you!😀

1 Like

You can go to fpltoif.com for that 😁

And go to random flight generator.

This is a pretty good topic.

3 Likes

I just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks though!😀

Christchurch to Singapore is awesome!

1 Like

Please excuse the extreme biasness you are about to whitness.

It definitely is not realistic at all but…
You could always do GJT-SIN or GJT-SYD or GJT-DXB or GJT-NRT or GJT-ICN or GJT-DOH or GJT-AKL. If you want I can PM you a 1000 word list of long hauls you could do from GJT. If I were you I’d do these in either the A330, A350, 767, 777, 787, DC-10, MD-11. All planes in IF fit at the terminal in IF. IRL you could probably fit an A350 or 787 at largest at the terminal.

1 Like

Well JFK-EGLL is like a typical one also EGLL-OMDB JFK-CDG I mean theirs endless 7-8 hour flights just some that popped out right away I will recommend now since it’s winter flying from west to east to have those tailwinds at your favor

1 Like

IAH-LHR and then return that is my persinal faverite flight

1 Like

Sydney to Manila (A330) or Hong Kong (A350/A330). You could even to Emirates SkyCargo in the 777-200F to Hong Kong. https://fr24.com/UAE9252/23e68e86

1 Like

It’s a little longer than 9 hours, but London to Maui.

1 Like

Johannesburg to Qatar is like 9 ish

1 Like

London to Maui??? That’s a 14 hour flight

1 Like

ELLX (luxembourg Findel) TO VHXX (Kai Tak) WITH SCALE IN UAAA (Almaty), WITH LUXAIR 737-700

2 Likes

Might want to fix the Caps lock there.

2 Likes

Brisbane to Singapore or Singapore to Brisbane (the later is shorter) both around 7-8 hours depending on takeoff time due to afternoon thunderstorm development over northern Australia and turbulent winds. Otherwise, Tokyo to Helsinki

1 Like

You could do manila to Brisbane or Manila to Sydney…

1 Like

VHHH - KSFO is always great fun. So is EHAM - VHHH.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.