Any IRL CPCs

Hey,
I am working my way up the atc ladder in IF and am wondering if there are anyone on here that’s Certified in real life atc? If so where do you work?

@N1DG is. There are a ton of other people who are certified here too.

2 Likes

@Tyler_Shelton is too and runs our ifatc group.

3 Likes

there is also IFACARS which is a community of certified controllers. You can contact @Beast_Assassin about that.

1 Like

I’m just a pilot… I’m not a certified ATC at all…

3 Likes

Tyler & @MichaelSchoelen are.

1 Like

Hey there, @Ramrod215 This is a great question, and I believe there are plenty of individuals in IFC who are real-life CPC’s. However, I think you should change the category of this post to #real-world-aviation since this topic is titled “Any IRL CPC’s”. Please read the guidelines about what each category is for before posting.
Happy Flying!

2 Likes

Thank you can you move my topic to the appropriate section. I was trying to focus on the atc training category and not capture everyone in IF sorry.

2 Likes

@Thunder is a radar controller at Toronto, so he can probably help you out quite a bit.

3 Likes

Hello!
Im a controller in real life out in toronto.
There are real helpful tutorials here on the forum that will help you improve

https://community.infiniteflight.com/c/tutorials/atc

@Trio also runs an ATC education group. You should check out his profile with a link lots of informative content there!
As mentioned in above posts there are a handful of ATC on the IFC. We have tower controllers as well as radar controllers here.
Dont really know what you are looking for here with this topic. Maybe you can expand more.

1 Like

Just getting a feel for the community. I have to do some learning on the tower stuff but I think I got this radar thing down.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with tower/ground extremely well. I believe I’ve mentioned this already, but I can’t stress enough how important it is. Being a master of radar won’t do you any good if you can’t operate TWR/GND, as that’s what’s going to get you into IFATC. :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.