Any good idea for a 4 hr A350 flight?

I really need to shorten up my flights to 4 hours because of my battery and my Id*ot brother who always quit the flight sim while I am sleeping.

1 Like

This post below has some great resources to find the flight for you! 😁

2 Likes

Ok, thanks I gone to the Fpltoif.com but I don’t know how creating a flight plan there works. I think I’ll stick to Flight plan database and fuelplanner.

A 4 hour flight I like the flight is JFK to St. Thomas delta A350

Thanks @Ethan_Brown

It can’t go as short as 2 1/2 hours if you’re flying pretty fast at 36,000 feet

LFPG-HECA or the other way round Air France A350 is a nice route too

Singapore to Hong Kong is serviced by an SQ A359, and the flight time is around 3:45 hours.

1 Like

Thanks.

your pfp makes it funnier

1 Like

Moscow - Heathrow with Aeroflot is a nice flight

Singapore to Kolkata is serviced by an A350 as well, probably around 4 hours or so.

1 Like

Thanks and welcome to the community!

1 Like

Brisbane to Sydney or Melbourne in Oz is a nice route. 🙂

China Airlines A350 YBBN-NZAA

Cathay Pacific HKG-SIN

Ethiopian Airlines ADD-DXB

Air France ABJ-BKO

Iberia MAD-LHR

Singapore SIN-BOM

Dubai (OMDB) to maledives (VRMM) is a nice route with a really beautiful approach

Well, all you said is helpful but I don’t have a subscription anymore. I will just save this so in the future if I snitch my mom’s credit card I can buy a subscription again

Uk to Egypt or Canary islands is a good route. if you are going to Egypt you can often see the outstanding mountain border. If you don’t have a subscription the longest flight you have is about two hours, which is down the west coast of USA

KJFK-KSEA is a good flight, closer to 5 hours though. Or KDTW-KSEA, KMSP and KATL would work going up to KSEA, great scenery crossing the country from KATL.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.