Any flights you're going on soon?

are you going on a flight soon? post here, i myself am going on Air Canada erj 190 from klga to cyyz

1 Like

I’m going KORD-KDFW in a few weeks on a CRJ700

1 Like

If everything is going well, I’ll travel to STL from PTY (my hometown) by the end of this month (maybe July 22th) to begin my college studies. The flights are not confirmed yet (I need the F-1 visa and the loan approval first before booking the flights). It will possibly be in a 737 of any version or possibly an Airbus plane. Airlines can vary as well the routes.

Tomorrow I am flying from KSRC-KHEE in a C172 with my flight instructor

1 Like

Next Sunday at 7 AM EST I’m flying Xtra Airways Boeing 737-400 to Punta Cana. I’ll be making the return trip the following Saturday

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

On Wednesday I will be flying from YYZ-PHX.

2 Likes

KFLL to awckland NZ via LAX on virgin America 320 from FLL to LAX and then air New Zealand 777-300 from LAX to AKL.
First class all the way, so exited.

2 Likes

In 3 weeks, Emirates 777 from Geneva (GVA) to Dubai (DXB)

1 Like

Next Month SIN-CGK and in September SIN-HKG and in June 2017 SIN-BKK-ARN
SIN-CGK-773 CGK-SIN-359 SIN-HKG-77W SIN-HKG-772 SIN-BKK-772 SIN-ARN-77W ARN-BKK-77W BKK-SIN-773

Connecting in ATL to SJC in a week.

3 Likes

FLL To LAX on a 320? Damn…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I did PHL to SFO and back on 320 and 321s. Not too bad.

5 Likes

May be going to Sydney on United 787 or 777. Then maybe also going to Minneapolis on Skywest’s new E75.

1 Like

It’s really comfortable actually. I fly virgin America often and they have amazing seats and in flight entertainenent. First class is great onboard too. The a320 is a nice plane. @Caseyrg @zbelle

3 Likes

In 3 weeks LHR to DXB on their a380. Am not really a fan of the plane to be honest. I hope they use the triple 7 which is unlikely

3 Likes

In six weeks I’m going on a A320-200 Toronto Pearson - Halifax

1 Like

Early august:

Ewr-ams dl 763

Ams-lux kl e190

Return flight itinerary is identical

1 Like

Flights

ATL-DOH (14hr)
DOH-NBO (6hr)
NBO-???