Any favorite European routes?

Just wondering what are some of your favorite routes to fly either to a European city or routes throughout Europe! TIA!

2 Likes

Personally, I love flying to Vienna and Switzerland, especially when coming from the south to get some great views of the Alps! For a long haul, I’d recommend trying Los Angeles to Vienna with the Austrian 777, or São Paulo to Zürich with the Swiss 777. For short hauls, there are a lot but my favorite would probably be Istanbul-Geneva and Istanbul-Vienna

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I love flying any route out of Sofia, Bulgaria, and the Balkans in general, but I particularly love flying Sofia to Eindhoven. I don’t even know why, I just love that route

2 Likes

I love flying from Belgrade to Banja Luka for short flights, London-Gatwick to Palma de Mallorca for medium length, and also Dublin to Tenerife for longer flights. (Also you gotta teach me how to catch muskies, right now I am using a floating duck lure and casting out with my baitcaster and figure-eighting it by the boat and I am only catching pikes)

1 Like

Thank you!

Pretty much any route around Italy is stunning, I suggest Palermo - Milan in a Ryanair 737-800 :)

4 Likes

It’s not an actual route in fact, it’s nothing close to an actual route but one thing I love to do in Europe is go to the casual server, hop in a raptor, spawn in at LOWI, and just fly though the alps at the speed of sounds. It’s a wonderful feeling whipping around those bends…

1 Like

Switzerland

1 Like

Vienna to Innsbruck through the alps is quite fun actually, can confirm

3 Likes

If you look for scenic routes, I can only suggest you to hop in a GA Aircraft and fly from LSGS (Sion) to LOWI (Innsbruck) VFR through the alps.
Short Hauls I like to do LFSB (Basel) to LICC (Catania) in Sicily

2 Likes

Larnaca to London (or vice versa) is a nice medium haul route if you’re interested. You could go for BA662 to Larnaca and BA663 back from Larnaca on the A320/321. Around 4 hours 30 minutes block time.

2 Likes

I personally like ENGM (Oslo) To ENSB (Longyerbyen) It is a very intresting route with cool scenery. Although it is no terrain in the artic part of the world it is a cool route!

1 Like

helsinki to madrid

or Gatwick to milan

1 Like

I like the UK to anywhere in the Mediterranean. e.g. LEPA, LEIB, LEMH, LGKR, LGTS, LICC, LEBL, or literally anywhere around there.

2 Likes

EGLL to EHAM

should be about 1 hour!

1 Like

I really recommend Split, its approach is super beautiful. Also the Mediterranean area looks nice. For a nice route maybe EETN (Tallinn) to LIMC (Milan) on a Ryanair B738.

1 Like

EIDW-GCFV is my fav European route

3 Likes

Amsterdam to London City. I love flying to London city because it’s such a unique airport.

1 Like

LOWW-LOWI would be a great route to try! Beautiful scenery and challenging approach as well
I recommend using an Austrian DHC8 to fly it😉