Any easy tips on how to reach TL2?

Hi all, I’ve read the forums, I’ve asked, they said keep reading, liking, posting and commenting, but I try and try. Still not at TL2. I’ve been on the community for weeks and weeks non stop and still not at TL2. Does anyone know how I can find out my statistics and how long till I level up?

I have done all of these steps and still not moving up

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

I appreciate your help!

5 Likes

Just keep going, nothing else you do really :)

5 Likes

Just like and post a lot, and make quality contributions, you’ll get there in no time!

Also you can check this out:

3 Likes

So no specific way to easily get there?

1 Like

That still doesn’t work sorry

2 Likes

It’s not a matter of if it works or not, just keep doing it for a while and you’ll get there. The program is done so people can’t get there fast, they need to learn the workings of the forum.

3 Likes

Oh ok, I’ve been here for a while and have learnt the workings of the forum

1 Like

Judging from your stats, I would imagine you aren’t too far away. The thing is, I can tell from looking at your profile that you really want to make your VA, which requires TL2. You shouldn’t base your entire journey on the forum about that. But hey, I’m not here to judge.

2 Likes

Side note: Those are the Discourse requirements which are different from the IF Community as a whole. They don’t have the same requirements, the IF requirements are known to be harder, especially when you go for TL3.

3 Likes

Oh ok then

Not really

1 Like

So what do you mean

He means that there are no easy ways to get TL2. You gotta be around a lot, your posts also have to be constructive.

1 Like

ok then, is there an example of “constructive posts”?

I like making #screenshots-and-videos posts, if you want to start an S7 VA, make one of those posts showing off their routes, planes, etc…

It’ll help you TL upwards and get people interest in the VA

1 Like

A constructive post is also a helpful post. It is a post that is something you think is cool, including making a topic under #screenshots-and-videos. Another example is helping people out in #support and being someone who makes a presence as a person who contributes meaningful things.

1 Like

Ok is there a format that I can learn from?

@NoahM He’s not TL2 so he can’t. To make a post in #real-world-aviation you need to be at least TL2, which he is trying to do.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the thing @NoahM I’m not TL2, so I’m trying to attain that level in order to post my VA but it also needs to be approved

I mean you could fly one of S7s routes and make a #screenshots-and-videos post showing that they are fun to fly

1 Like