Any "chill" but yet somehow active and Semi-Professional VAs?

Hey guys,

Feel free to move the topic wherever possible.

I reactivated my old sub and am looking for a fun but active and somewhat professional VA.

About me: grade 3 again,
4000 somewhat total hours, 1200 (ish) landings… Don’t ask me about my XP - i just don’t know. Let’s at 3 XP…
Vio ratio: 0.03 or whatever…

What I’m looking for: mostly liveries from your airline, A320, A330 Neo (codeshares are also okay). Short hauls preferred to unique destinations.

Anyway, if you are a CEO or are in a VA that could be fun for me, let me know.

So yeah, that’s what I’m here for.
Let me know :)

See you in the (your) skies

2 Likes

Hi @MaxTheBandit,

I recommend looking through the IFVARB Virtual Airline/Organization database.

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

I’m not sure about specific activity for these two, but both operate the A320 and A339 (Edelweiss for Swiss)

Both should operate to some scenic and unique destinations!

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks but how do I know if they’re fun and active? :)

The best way is to explore and try out!

2 Likes

We’ve got a handy page for that now!

Remember that these are just numbers and not representative of the vibe of the whole VA/VO, so I also recommend exploring.

2 Likes

Tho i’d recommend easyjet virtual!
So many destinations and a great chill team!
easyJet Virtual l Europe Is Yours l Official Thread 2021

2 Likes

Well, I’ve been part of EasyJet, FedEx, CAVA (1000 hours), UVAL (2000 hours), Wizzair, Non-stop (NVA), Etihad, Emirates, Philippine airlines and a few more.

I don’t really feel like exploring anymore. Just looking for a decent spot for a while that will tolerate an old guy just trying to have some fun 😜

Well i’ll stick with what I said above, I’m in multiple VAs and EasyJet is the best one in my opinion!

1 Like

I’m sure Iyren will agree with that :)

1 Like

Hey brother! China Airlines is also a great VA. I dont say this to plug the VA im staff at, but as a way to let you know because I feel like we are pretty chill and active.

Regards
Deakin Pope

1 Like

We also have many great codeshares and great routes and a cool staff team!

I sent you a PM :)

1 Like

So, not CAVA?

1 Like

No, CIVA!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.