Any chance of other Airbus aircrafts getting live instruments?

To explain in detail: Ever since the live instruments came out for the A320 family, I’ve been flying them more frequently than ever. I really enjoy looking at real instruments when taking off and landing instead of the HUD. So I was wondering, is it possible to add live instruments to other airbus aircrafts such as the A330, A340, and A380? Of course some changes would be needed because they are all different planes but they will not be massive changes, only minor ones as their cockpits are all similar. Here’s photos of those aircrafts’ cockpits.

A320

A330-300

A340-600

A380 (the A380’s cockpit is a bit different than the other 3 so this doesn’t need to be included)

1 Like

Devs have stated that all upcoming aircraft (new or reworked) will receive live instruments. Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, you name it.

7 Likes

The A320 family of aircraft that include live instruments are the first iteration of live instruments. They’re going to keep improving on it and add it to reworked/new aircraft.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! I was wondering if a copy and paste sorta thing could be done. Obviously I’m no expert on how to create an aircraft on IF so please correct me if I’m being foolish

1 Like

The only confirmed airbus aircraft to be getting live instruments so far is the A350

2 Likes

And the 777. The devs have set new requirements for their new aircraft. And i believe every new/reworked aircraft will have live cockpit and all that good stuff:)

1 Like

They said because all Airbus use essentially the same Instruments they can port them over quiet easily rather than developing new individual ones for say Boeing aircraft. The A320 instruments are also all the same from the A350.

1 Like

I believe the devs want to do a rework as the cockpit is no longer up to their standards. So it won’t be until a rework for these aircraft that we will have live instruments

Yeah ik ;)

Yes… because A350 and it being an easy port to A330/340.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.