Any ATC need some practice?

Hi all budding ATC’s I’ll be on tonight around 20:00 GMT(i dont know Zulu times so if somebody does feel free to add it for me) and was wondering if any ATC’s were looking for a flight to practice with? These are where I like to fly and im not flying SoCal as i hate it.

UK
EGLL
EGBB
EGNX
EGSS

EUROPE
EHAM
EDDL
EBBR
EDDK

ASIA
WSSS
WMKK
WIDD

AUSTRALIA
YSSY
YSCB

HAWAII
PHNL
PHTO

Let me know where you are though and if i have the region i’ll fly for you,hopefully I’ll see some of you later.

GMT without DST is Zulu :)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t think so

People often mistaken GMT for UTC which is why I said “without DST” as UTC is fixed but GMT with DST isn’t

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ah yes, don’t take BST into consideration as that is exactly what we are not going to relate UTC with

Hi all, indeed I did mean bst but didn’t think anyone out side our little island would know what it meant so went for gmt. Offers still open if anyone wants some atc time, I’ll let you know how I think you done, not that I’m a expert…

I will probably be free to control at EGLL, but I’m not sure yet. If I can I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Nice cheers let me know if you can

1 Like

Sorry I won’t be able to make it. Hope we can do it some other time :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.