Any active IF members from Israel?:)

Hi all!
I would love to know what is the easiest way of finding out and reaching out people from my area.
I live in Israel, and whenever I play live - I can hardly see online members.

Is there a way of finding out?:)

4 Likes

This is probably the best way 😅, you just have to be patient now, wait for someone from your country to respond… unless someone else has a better idea 💁‍♂️

2 Likes

With topics like this! Although its hard to find people from your country, it can be fun and random to run into people from your country, like I run into New Zealanders all the time on the IFC, however I rarely find them on live.

3 Likes

I believe @liad747 is from Israel if that helps :)

4 Likes

Thanks! @Mavic and @Connor! I will wait patiently! It’s not easy especially in such a small country, but I think that if we find a few people it can be pretty cool to do something together!

Thanks @anon31652286 for the tag! I just messaged him.

5 Likes

Indeed, a call out on this forum is a way to go.
I suggest you add the name of your beautiful country in the thread header and change it to something like: ‘Looking for IFC members from Israel’ so it’s easy to find.

4 Likes

@azeeuwnl Thanks! I’ve changed it now that I understand that this is the way to go:)

3 Likes

Thanks for having fun knowing I’m selling here

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.