Any 11 - 13hr flights recommended for me?

Dear Community,

It’s been a pleasure flying with you all so far while I’ve been on expert servers. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get a flight starting from New Zealand to any Location. By any chance can you all please include a scenic route for me? If anyone wants to probably fly with me feel welcome! I might create a group flight so we can fly together. 😉 I would appreciate ANY route coming out of New Zealand! Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

NZAA-KSFO perhaps?

1 Like

You can try NZAA to southeast Asia like VTBS, which doesn’t only fly over endless of waters.

1 Like

Sure, I can do that! Would you like to join me?

1 Like

time maybe?

like what time you want to spawn

Standby… 🙂

2 Likes

Maybe you want to try NZAA - VTBS like @FlightGT said so we won’t have to go over water?

1 Like

It would be more scenic 🤷🏾‍♂️

might not fit my wacky as heck sleep schedule

HAHAHAHAH! I get it 😂

1 Like

So we Can do New Zealand - KSFO

1 Like

I’m going to create a Group flight for us. Just to see if anyone else feels like joining.

1 Like

i guess so

I also will have our flight just in STARS. I don’t want to take 22 years making a flight plan 😆

1 Like

Probably NZAA-WSSS, headed North West, passing through the beautiful scenery of Australia, then passing between Indonesia and Jakarta and finally landing on Singapore, I think that’s a very cool flight with wonderful scenery (i could hop in 🤝)

(it’s like 10hrs and 30mins or something like that tho)

KLAS-EGLL (BA 772) is about 10:30 if I remember right.

So New Zealand - KSFO or what @Kenneth_Natal Said?

Hey @Alec Ive been to EGLL millions of times 😆

1 Like

I think so

And you haven’t KSFO 😂