Antonov in Atlanta!

This morning an Antonov 124 departed from Atlanta for Leipzig after bringing in 13 Million face masks for healthcare workers! This was special for me as it was my first time capturing an Antonov in the air! It was also my first time spotting one without my iPhone. You may remember when I spotted it on my phone back in September! This is a very special visitor for Atlanta! Anyways, enjoy the photos!

Please Note: None of these photos are free to use, please contact me for permission before use.
Instagram: @jackson.aviation

38 Likes

Ooh, ahh, special. That AN-124 looks so cool, great photos!

1 Like

Nice pictures of the AN124! Definitely have to go to Leipzig at some point to see it. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Imagine being a cargo airline that builds their aircraft themselves.

1 Like

Love it! The aircraft is just so unique.

1 Like

I was trying to catch it but just missed it☹️

1 Like

I find the aircraft, and the livery amazing. Not forgetting the awesome sound of the Lotarev D-18 engines!

Amazing angle and picture. Glad you were able to bring your spotting camera this time!

Itsa thicc boi

1 Like

Wow 🤩 those shots are incredible 😍 I’m going spotting tomorrow!

1 Like

That aircraft is really amazing looking with that livery, cool shots of it to!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your support! The aircraft was supposed to depart at 11 but was delayed until 12:15. Hotlanta is not the place you want to be for delays

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.