Antonov AN-225 Mriya

Ok. The AN-225 is an important and good aircraft. But imagine Casual Server.

I wish IF had this plane

2 Likes

But the question is would IF be able to add it though? Because don’t they need permission from like antonov to add this because of copyright issues?

Can you imagine a huge flock of An-225’s storming an airport like KLAX?

me neither

1 Like

imagine AN-225 trying to takeoff at MTOW ;-;

1 Like

U have my vote for the (Swiss001 fans unite) thicc thicc ultra THICCCCC AN225 Mriya

5 Likes

Also, the title is wrong. It’s The AN-225 Mriya

2 Likes

Very cool aircraft indeed. However, you would have too many people unfortunately trying to land it at small airports like KBUF.

Infinite flight holding onto the small amount of realism it has on the CS.
Antonov comes long.
Infinite flight has goes into cardiac arrest.

5 Likes

Hahaha lol.
Edit: I hope that doesn’t happen rip

This is not a nightmare guys. Please don’t exaggerate. If you land B747, A380 to smallest airports, this is not different. Also it can easily land to smaller airports if we compare with A380. Some jokes were really funny about it but some nightmares are not realistic.

1 Like

This would be helpful for today’s Russian FNF 😂

8 Likes

You’re right sorry. I just think that if Infinite Flight were to introduce it, it would be a good plane. There’s only 1 AN-225 in real life, and because it would be such a good plane, I think everyone would fly it.

1 Like

At anyone who says that it would be unrealistic to fly multiple Antonovs: There shouldn’t be the Air Force One in the game. There is only one flying at a time. Also if there are multiple aircraft with thesame livery this is also not realistic because there are no 2 aircraft with the same registration

Btw there were 2 Antonthiccs built, not one. First was for launching a space shuttle

Hey we’re getting into ThICcO mode
Seriously tho, we should have this.
Edit: I think there were 3… I could be wrong!

2 Likes

Third was scrapped

I want this Thicc plane

1 Like

Personally I don’t think it’s worth adding. People would use it for like 2 weeks, get bored of it and then never or barely use it again.

1 Like

Oh okay. Never knew that.