Antialising on iPhone 11 Pro Max

I play the game in an iPhone 11 Pro Max, and I am planning to turn the Antialising on. I am a bit concerned about the cellphone overheating. Is this cellphone capable of handling antialising without overheating? Also, is it able to handle the “Limit Frame Rate” turned off? Thanks

1 Like

Your phone is more than capable of handling anti-aliasing for the entire flight and not overhead so long as you have low power mode turned on. However your phone is guaranteed to overhead without a limited frame rate but it should be fine for like 5 mins as I’ve noticed on my iPad.

You have nothing to worry out as long as you switch down to low graphics settings every once in a while. Just watch your battery indicator go down

2 Likes

Thank you! But I didn’t understand something:

You are saying that it needs to be turned on or off?

It should be turned on (I’m referring to the low power mode in IF settings). I find that my iPhone 7 Plus won’t overheat if it’s turned on.

It’s your choice if you want to also turn on the iPhone battery low power mode settings

1 Like

Oh ok, just turned the low battery mode on, but another question, it goes into low power just when I stay away, or always?

It only goes into low power mode when you haven’t touched the screen for 60 seconds. Perfect for cruise.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I just saw the low power mode activated, the frame rate reduces significantly, but as soon as i touch it, it goes back to normal. Does the unlimited frame rate reduce to the same as this one, with the low power mode on?

Yes you’ll have the same results. Though I personally suggest limiting frame rate during climb and cruise because your device will heat up significantly if you have unlimited frame rate for longer than 5 minutes (even quickly on busy servers).

1 Like

One thing I’ve noticed on my iPad is that the longer I have unlimited frame rate turned on, the slower my game becomes which is probably throttling by the processor.

1 Like

Whats the iPad? (I will see something)

I just wanted to see the ram, so i can compare and judge if in my cellphone the same results would happen

Well you didn’t answer but it has been working wonders for me since that day when I enabled it, so thanks @PocketRishi Love your channel btw

2 Likes