Ansett Virtual - One of the World’s Best Virtual Airlines. No One Aims Higher.

8808363f0284f05b94a7176abba4bd38f1a510d7_1_689x459

Certified by IFVARB (DeerCrusher) credits to @anon31652286 for making this image

Welcome to the offical thread of Ansett Virtual Airline 2.0, this VA is under new leadership but is still essentially the same airline

Ansett Airlines Australia was one of the leading world domestic and international airlines that operated in Australia from 1936 to 2001. Ansett Virtual Airways was formed in September 2017 and has since undergone major changes to make it easier for staff and pilots alike to easily communicate and run a well oiled Virtual Airline machine. At Ansett Virtual you can fly to the mountainous landscape of New Zealand or the bustling, 24/7 city of Hong Kong. We think Ansett Virtual really shows off Australia’s beauty.

If you have any questions, or would like to join the team please don’t hesitate to visit our website

https://ifansettvirtual.weebly.com

Staff Team
We have a relatively small team of staff, see the list below:

Staff List

Founder: @AnsettAviatior
CEO: @Jacob_Sim
COO: @AnsettAviatior
Chief Pilot:
Event Manager:
Recruitment Manager:

Fleet
See below list for what our fleet consists of

Fleet

A320-200
737-700
747-400
767-300

Routes
We fly to the locations in the list below, please see our website for more details

Destinations

Canberra
Sydney
Alice Springs
Darwin
Uluru
Brisbane
Carins
Gold Coast
Hamilton Island
Proserpine
Mount Isa
Sunshine Coast
Townsville
Adelaide
Hobart
Launceston
Melbourne
Argyle
Broome
Kalgoorlie
Karratha
Kununurra
Newman
Geraldton
Paraburdoo
Perth
Port Hedland
Auckland
Christchurch
Nadi
Kuala Lumpur
Jakarta
Denpasar
Shanghai
Hong Kong
Taipei
Osaka
Seoul

Be sure to visit our website listed above for more information and to sign up

7 Likes

We also have a ops manager

Hi there I recently applied to join your VA and I haven’t heard back just wondering this I can have an update??

1 Like

Hi @Hayden_Tipping

The person is looks after the website and sign ups is currently unavailable however I am sure that it has worked. Thank you for applying, I will DM you the link to our discord

1 Like

After much discussion with the Founder of this VA (@AnsettAviatior) it has been decided to close Ansett Virtual Airways. Thank you to all staff and pilots who have come and gone and to those still with us (@Connor_Seymour and @Hayden_Tipping). For those still in the VA the discord will be shut down in the next few hours.
Any questions please feel free to contact me

Regards
Jacob

CEO Ansett Virtual

3 Likes

A mod can close this thread now and remove Ansett Virtual Airways from the database (if it’s there).

1 Like