Another success for women in IF aviation!

Ah yeee! As I normally say, y’all women are CEO of the world…
Congratulations!

CEO
J Barroso

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Aw thanks! Means a lot to myself and all the amazing girls here on the IFC!

1 Like

Congratulations! I am very happy to see this! I wish you good luck and success in your VA!

1 Like

Congratulations @EI-AVA in becoming the ASVA CEO! It’s a real pleasure to be helping you in your achievement. I’m soo happy to be working aside you as your COO. And if you need any help, you know who to message! ;)

3 Likes

I am honored to be apart of a VA that is run by a female community member. You are an inspiration to many!

2 Likes

Congratulations CEO so amazing. Huge accomplishment, happy flying !

1 Like

Big congratulations!

1 Like

Massive congratulations Ava!

1 Like

Thank you! Happy to have you!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! 😁

Thanks for tagging me @EI-AVA
As an influential woman in VA, I am very grateful and happy to be joining here, I also hope that I can inspire other women that gender isn’t a barrier to being an Avgeek. And Infinite Flight is an amazing Flight Simulator for me with an affordable subs price and you could say this is a low-cost Flight Simulator but very complete features.

I hope IFC can add IFW (Infinite Flight Woman) Affiliate to its IFC tag when flying so that the women are there can use this Affiliation when flying (Just like existing VA/VO Affiliates) (cc: @Laura)

Thank you all, so happy! 😊😊

5 Likes

Congrats! Love to see it

2 Likes

Congratulations! Its wonderful to see more women getting into aviation!

2 Likes

Congratulations to that position and also its wonderful to see more women in this community 👍

2 Likes

Congratulations, a very well organized ASVA! Is cool to see more and more women in this field which is the aviation.

1 Like

Thank you! It means a great deal to me! Thank you for all the support everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations @EI-AVA well deserved position as a CEO!! I am happy there is a lot of women getting into the VA world!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, means a lot!

1 Like

No problem! I hope to join you in the skies sometime soon. :)

1 Like