Another space adventure...

Hey! So recently I’ve seen @samw223 finding some airports in southern America that had the terrain glitch on them! (SVUQ)

Of course like many others i started playing around in an F-22… i went through the airport at around 1000knts, and went immediately through the ground.

I came down to around -500,000ft… then, i started going up, and up… and up… and up…

It’s been almost 2 hours since that happened, I’ve exited Earth’s Atmosphere and am still ascending at 234,000,000ft… I’m not stopping yet…

I wonder if this is the highest altitude? Except from @Mavic… That will forever remain a mystery to me.

Lol, the fun you can have here… I wonder how high I’ll get?

Happy Spacing!

6 Likes

Great picture mate!

This happen to me once in the A380.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you look to your left, you will see the moon

@Qantas094 I guess I have proved you wrong ;)

InfiniteFlight_2019-04-19-18-57-37

2 Likes

It’s still the same size 😂

@AlphaSeven What altitude was that?

@AlphaSeven that’s the Earth you see there mate.

Good luck with getting to the Moon mate.

1 Like

It’s the moon now 🌚

1 Like

I remember during a pre-global live stream the developers mentioned that the moon is a physical entity (so you could technically land on it). It’s been nearly two years and no one has done it yet. I wonder who (if anyone) will be the first 👀.

2 Likes

Not to flex but

4 Likes

yes this happen to me

but I did not really need to find an airport with terrain glitch cuz I was at Heathrow

1 Like

Legend says he is still ascending…

I could have but I quit at 254,000,000ft I got super bored after 2 hours and 23 minutes 😂

Wow great photos😀

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.