Another situation on IF

Yes this is different problem, but I’ve had this one before and the problem @jetblue816 is currently having right now

Kind regards

1 Like

There’s a couple free apps that you can use and it connects you to a different internet server outside your country your currently in so it will act like your in a of the server country but in reality your not

1 Like

What kind of app I need to download of VPN Can u show me a picture

Remember I have a Android Samsung Tablet

1 Like

You can download one off the Google playstore
Just search up Vpn
But disclaimer
Some of them you do have to pay for (subscriptions) and some of them are free
But the one you have to pay for are more reliable than the ones that are free
For example:

• express vpn
  • Nord vpn
  • surfshark

But a couple free ones are
Thunder vpn etc (i don’t know alot of them which are free)

1 Like

Does the vpn work?

1 Like

Is not working no

1 Like

Yeah im all out
Hopefully you find a fix

1 Like

This isn’t really relevant, in all honesty. It’s not only the speed of your connection that matters, the latency (also commonly known as ping) plays a role too. The question about whether you were using a VPN has to do with that - if you’re using one and your latency is not great to begin with, then using a VPN is gonna cause additional delays in requesting and delivering packets, and it’ll make you more prone to server disconnections. For this reason, it’s not advised that you use a VPN when flying on Infinite Flight.

How long has this issue been going on for? Has it emerged consistently, or has it been a “once in a long while” thing? Have you attempted using different networks whenever the issue emerges - a question that was asked, but wasn’t really answered (Switching between mobile data and WiFi, if applicable)?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.