Another situation on IF

Just entered at LAX doing my flight to JFK and this happenes

2 Likes

Did you quit the app at all?

Also, it seems you haven’t even started the flight so it should be fine if you restart the app and try again.

2 Likes

How u do that

1 Like

I uninstalled the app and download it again and its doing the same thing

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t understand it was a recurring issue.

Do you have a stable wifi connection? Can you try with a different network?

1 Like

I did but those the same

But what should I Doo
Infinite Flight needs to do a Hotfix

Can you confirm you tried with both wifi and 4G and you still can’t connect to the live servers?

1 Like

Yes I did everything buddy and nothing

How would a hotfix for a connection issue only you currently experiencing fix this?

Try switching to a different network (cellular/wifi) (app restart in between). It’s most likely an issue on your service providers end since all our servers are performing normally.

1 Like

That happened to me when I was flying from Paris to Papeete, it was a route with a stopover in San Francisco and in the middle of the other flight it appeared disconnected, I had to cancel because it had already been like this for half an hour…

1 Like

But the weird thing Infinite Flight loads and when I enter to a airport it loads But when Im in The live server is in red 💀 and it stays there and nothing idk what’s happening on Infinite Flight So that means I can’t do a flight

I have experienced this issue many times mid-flight before, but the solution which worked out for me was to switch to a stronger network or sometimes just another network and the live server would be back online again.

1 Like

Just did a flight from LAX-JFK and the same issue Dosent get fixed and I’m still confused why the airports loads great And everything and the live server can’t connect and can’t work This is weird

1 Like

if you can, tap on the live server entry on the systems status list - and what does it say?

2 Likes

Were is that

Connection failed

The weather the global server the API server is working great but the live server isnt

I think someone punish me Bc Everything works well I taped to download the a330 and it loaded and the live server is not working and I think someone punished me to not fly On live server

Have you tried using a different network connection like @schyllberg recommended?

i.e. if you are using WiFi, try using cellular to see if this works. It is most likely that there is an issue with your connection to the multiplayer server

2 Likes