Another Round of West African Vacation to Naija Pt.2

In this part, I will be flying to Port Harcourt with Arik Air. It is a day flight and it lasts for one hour. So after a night at the hotel in Lagos, it is time for us to head to my home state in Nigeria 🇳🇬, well Uyo, Akwa Ibom, but through Port Harcourt, so, let’s go.

Arik Air Flight 742: Lagos to Port Harcourt 🇳🇬
Aircraft: Bombardier CRJ-1000
Origin: Murtala Muhammed Int’l Airport (DNMM)
Destination: Port Harcourt Int’l Airport (DNPO)
Flight Time: 1hr 10mins
Server: Expert

Good morning, Welcome to MMIA2, the Domestic Airport in Lagos. It is 10:50 AM and we are about to board this aircraft heading to Port Harcourt from Gate 3 by going outside. Let’s Go.

Engines started up, now holding short RWY 18L for takeoff. Flight Attendants, prepare for takeoff for Port Harcourt.

And off we go to Port Harcourt Wee!!!

We are now climbing as we can see Lekki, Lagos, and Victoria Island, which is the beach in Nigeria. Maybe one day, I can go to the beach and enjoy some ocean time.

Now that we are cruising at FL290, we can see the Niger River that we are about to fly over. Let’s enjoy some Nigerian snacks, water, and Pineapple Juice onboard.

Flight attendants, prepare for landing as we hit below 10,000 FT for Port Harcourt

On Final RWY 21, Port Harcourt Airport, we are about to touchdown. Yeyy

Annd, we have safely landed in Port Harcourt. Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Port Harcourt International Airport, please be seated with your seatbelt fastened until the captain has parked the aircraft at the gate and has turned the seat belt sign off, as we have exited the runway and are now taxiing to the terminal.

We are here in Port Harcourt. Arrival at Gate 1, to disembark the aircraft, and then walk inside Port Harcourt Airport to get to baggage claim and then exit the airport. Let’s go ahead and spend our vacation at a Hotel.

Thanks for flying with me from St. Louis to Naija. Now I will be posting some shots heading back home.

23 Likes

A rather unknown part of the world for me, which makes the topic even more interesting. Thanks for sharing your journeys!

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize we had that livery lol, good shots though!!

1 Like

Your food descriptions. MMMMMMM. You should fly the Arik 737 next time.

Actually, I’m about to post those shots with the Arik Air 737 for my return flight to Lagos.
I have flown the Arik Air 737 multiple times like from Lagos to Abuja @CHUNGUSflys

Liked your series keep it up!

1 Like