Another Gloomy Day at Manchester 21/02/20

Here are some photos from my visit to Manchester (EGCC/MAN), what’s your favourite one?

OE-LQM A319-111 EZY1895/U21895 to Berlin

G-TAWI 737-8K5 TOM528/BY528 to Enfidha

EI-ENE 737-8AS RYR599H/FR8308 to Wroclaw

TC-LSB A321-271NX THY73C/TK1996 to Istanbul

45 Likes

Very cool pictures! Very well made, and my favourite is this very interesting perspective of the TUI B737 (even though I normally prefer ‘classic’ perspectives this looks just great!)

2 Likes

Thank you very much :)

2 Likes

Oh wow, those photos are incredible! For me, rain makes plane photos better! I love the Ryanair ones, and the EasyJet photos, the TUI one is great as well!

I’ll credit you if I use the photos, because I saved some to my device. And correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you said earlier I didn’t need to PM you first.

1 Like

Brilliant pictures! I love the two pictures of the Ryanair 737, so crisp and clean! May I ask what camera you use?

1 Like

Thanks :) And feel free to use the photos without permission :) I don’t mind.

It’s a Canon EOS 1100D :)

1 Like

Always have wanted to go to Europe! Nice shots. Love the 5th shot.

1 Like

Thank you, that is also my favourite.

1 Like

Those Ryanair ones are 🔥!!

1 Like

Really nice photos! Love the first Easyjet one, looks amazing with the lights like that. The Ryanair ones are very impressive as well, very sharp and clear!

1 Like

Great job on the Ryanair and Turkish photos Maks!

1 Like

Thank you, @AlphaSeven and @Speedbird_286 :)

2 Likes

fantastic, congratulations for the photos you made. my favorite is the Ryanair boeing 737.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.