Another Delivery Flight

I decided this time to deliver a brand new CRJ-900 to China Express and their home base of ZUCK. The route took me from Mirabel (CYMX) nonstop to Wrangell (PAWG). ‘‘Twas a quick fuel stop and then we continued up to Nome (PAOM) where the wx was down close to minimums with gusting crosswinds.

I used the LDA-C approach into Wrangell which has an 8 degree offset due to terrain followed by the Level Island Three ODP which required a 50 degree turn after 400’ for the same terrain issues. Upon reaching Nome, the weather was 2SM vis with -RA but howling winds out of the SE. proceed with the procedure turn for the LOC/DME BC Rwy 10 and landed for a well deserved night stop.

Continuing this morning nonstop to Ignatyevo (UHBB) and then the final leg to Chungking. Call sign is China Express 9988 if you want to follow.

13 Likes

I saw you on live flight yesterday. Before reading this I was thinking why is China Express in Canada. Makes a lot more scene now 😂

1 Like

I love making my own little scenarios like this in IF. Just last week, I flew a WOW A330 to The Mojave Retirement Field from Reykjavik. That aside, nice pictures!

1 Like

Amazing screenshots

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.