AnomalyWaffle's ATC Tracking Thread - PRACTICAL PASSED!

04-26-20: Finally passed my written test! Now looking forward to my practical which I will hopefully be able to complete and pass soon.

Capture

2 Likes

Congratulations! I hope to come by for a little bit when you open!

Hello!

I will be opening later today at 2200Z @KMSP
Runways in use- DEPARTING RUNWAYS 4, 12R, 12L, 17 LANDING RUNWAYS 17, 12R, 12L

Traffic patterns encouraged and appreciated! Please comment below if you will be attending.

See you guys there.

@Sashaz55

Oh man! I’m not able to come at the moment, good luck though!

Now open at KMSP, come on by!

I Will be spawning

Why are you using runways that have a tail wind?

The wind just changed. I will update them. Thanks!

1 Like

@TylerShah That was short lived… LOL

XCub still hates me lol

1 Like

Thanks for doing those patterns!

1 Like

Didn’t know if you were doing something funky, I thought it was weird when you kept going on your left base leg… LOL

@TylerShah

I completely missed the RWY change. That’s why lol

Hey there,
I was N428OP (the F18) overall I thought you did good with runways changes and sequencing. One thing that was not correct was the runway crossing. I requested to cross 4 (the active runway) and you cleared me to cross 22, the inactive end. Always clear the crossing on the active ends.

Otherwise, you seem to have a good handle on things, keep it up and you’ll make IFATC in no time.

Thanks for the advice regarding the runway crossings! I didn’t know that. I thought you always cleared on which end they were closest to. :)

Hey everyone! Quick update… I will be controlling at KDFW- Dallas Ft. Worth in approximately 3 hours. I have my practical test tonight so please stop by!

I passed my practical test! Thank you to everyone who came to help me practice even though this thread hasn’t been up for that long. This can now be closed! :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.