Annual Live Subscription Renewal

Have looked in App for a Restore/Renew capability for my annual Live subscription which runs out in Sept. I did not locate the option. AppStore referred me back to FDS. Your guidance please. Max Sends

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I always thought you just payed for it again, that’s what I do with my monthly subscription which I’ve had on and off since October.

@Rotate … Thanks, Followed yr guidance… Term “Upgrade” not displayed. Sub expires in September. Possible option is time sensitive and will not appear until closer to exp date? Max

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Rotate … Correct, the Term “Upgrade” is not displayed. Max

I think it is most likely that it is time sensitive, and in this case it is over 1 month to expiration date. When we subscribe for 1 month we always see it because time to expiration is always < 1mnth.

@Rotate @SkyHawk … Thanks for the sage responses! I’ve been chasing my tail for a week trying to get a handle on the renew. I’m about to go north for the Hunting Season opener in the Catskills. I’ll be out of the loop for a great part of Sept/Oct so your guidance was very helpful. Warm Regards to you both, Max