Annoying User Eurowings4336 in Training server

I was on tower for EGLL for the past three hours.

This user is spamming going-around uncontrollably even after I swipe him off the frequency. I literally had to quit because he is becoming an annoyance to all the players in the server.

I understand training server is for training and learning . But this user is unbearable.

Including pictures for proof and can share my reply as well if atc session gets recorded.

Hope staff looks into this issue

Thanks

1 Like

Average F22 user tbh. Unfortunately this is the Training server, so nothing at all can be done. For realistic experience when controlling, I would recommend joining IFATC, so you can control on the Expert server. More information can be found here:

3 Likes

Haha . Agreed. I already applied :) thanks for the info though .

2 Likes

Goodluck. you will need it

Honestly, it’s not an issue, it’s normal on training server😂.As NemAir said, you can join IFATC and control on the expert server

2 Likes

Have to agree with everyone else , if you control in TS ESPECIALLY at EGLL or KLAX you are practically 100% sure to get spammers

3 Likes

After even more time in EGLL Tower ! Like at least 5 hours . I can happily say that speed bird call sign and Air china call sign players are the dumbest of the entire world . One of the worst people who should not even be allowed in training servers .

Ps. I have almost 6,000 operationals of EGLL TOWER handling

I WISH THERE WAS ATLEAST A COMMAND I COULD GIVE TO LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE DUMB AS A ROCK AND NEED TO QUIT TRAINING SERVER AS WELL after multiple warnings .

4 Likes

i feel your pain, there really should be such an option even if it’s a friendly " check user guide in the home screen for help using ATC instructions". I still don’t get why ES server controllers are the only ones that have access to it.

1 Like

Everyone can get into TS in just a day, and there are a lot of controllers who don’t even know what they’re doing, Check user guide in TS not really good idea on my opinion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.