Annoying On Guard Messages

I tried searching but couldn’t find what really would quench my thirst.Sorry if there’s a topic somewhere hidden.Anyway let me just get straight to my point.We all know that atc can send on guard messages even if an aircraft is out of range but guys don’t you find it really annoying when a PG atc repeatedly sends you this messages none stop when you are out of range and cant contact atc to stop it.I think there should be a way not allowing atc to send on guard messages to those who are out of range and cant contact them or does this happen IRL.if it fits in the feature category someone please move it.Thanks!

1 Like

There are many games that work like IF, in the sense that only preset messages can be sent between users. A solution would be limiting the number of messages that can be sent. For example, Supercell’s new “Clash Royale” does this (taunt limit).

Maybe a pilot can only receive 2 of the same message in the time span of 30 seconds?

3 Likes

30 secs is very little for me maybe 90sec will do.I hope you noted i was talking about this type of atc whose job is enjoying the never ending audio from on gaurd messeges

Maybe edit this to be 20 sec on advanced, since we can report controllers?

1 Like

I dont think advanced would send on guard messages to someone out of range…I’ve never got one

I’m sure Matt could create something that limits the on-guard messages that can be sent on the playground server. Obviously, limitations like this aren’t necessary on advanced. Speaking of which, you wouldn’t have this problem in the first place if you flew advanced ;)

3 Likes

Yeah like Sean said, the limitations wouldn’t really be necessary on advanced.