Annoying atc people

It has become a thing where the atcs just send a message to me to taxi to a specific runway and i just spawned at the gate without requesting anything and Its getting annoying. Note that this was on the atc playground server, yes i know i could have been on the advanced server but there isnt as many atcs as on the playground. Has this also happened to you?

6 Likes

Should not be happening on advanced. Which server were you on? If it was playground, listen, it’s where everyone practise 😂

A lot. I am in the middle of briefing myself about takeoff weight and all that and they say taxi to runway let’s say 27 and I haven’t even requested for pushback or in fact taxi

2 Likes

Has this forum become a place just to complain about the ATC playground?

8 Likes

Verk good question.

i was on the playground server because theres more atcs there

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

1 Like

This have also happened to me

Only thing to do is reply “stand by” or just confirm and finish your checklist/pre taxi routine.

2 Likes

Has anyone else had atc approve pushback when you asked for taxi to runway? By the way pushback was not necessary.

1 Like

As a controller I get stuff like that all the time. People say “Ready to Taxi” at the gate…

1 Like

Yeah that ATCs that jump online 3sec before touchdown or takeoff and demand contact.

1 Like

Getting a “exit runway when able” message while I’m still on final of flaring is even more annoying and disturbing.

I think that Ground frequencies aren’t the busiest, the are only a few commands, so bored controllers start to ask for intentions to planes standing at their parking spots.

2 Likes

Expect the unexpected on the playground…

4 Likes

I agree with you, but I guess that atc controller was try to avoid traffic jam if there is much traffic like in KLAX. I am usually ATC as well,so sometimes I do instruct them to go vacant runway, but if they still request another runway I should be send taxi to that runway except something ongoing that distract their way.

Yeaa, I agree with you some atc controllers are do it every seconds I wanna report them as a report user.

1 Like

lol…EXACTLY Leigh…they don’t say when…you’re the P.I.C

1 Like

1 Like

The exit runway command is given by the tower and not the ground. Tower is watching the map most of the time and thinks the aircraft is already landed.