Animated MD-11 Cockpit

Even after the A350 and 777 update, the MD-11 is by far my favorite and most-used longranger, so I have to vote for it, eventhough I’m sure it will come sooner or later anyways …

1 Like

The more votes we get, the sooner it will come! I don’t even know if the devs will notice such a small thread like this one.

2 Likes

Bump. They reworked the 737 cockpit from the ground up. The MD11 cockpit is detailed enough so that a ground up rework isn’t needed. We just need a few votes to get this thread noticed and soon we can have ourselves an overpowered widebody trijet with working instruments. It’s paramount that we have a three holer that can do loaded 6000fpm takeoffs.

1 Like

100% gets my vote. This would as far as I’m aware be a relatively simple rework, similar to the A320 and B737 ones we have seen. And as I fly this thing all the time whilst flying for EAF as part of GAF, operating the Dutch KDC-10 Tanker, this would be awesome for me.

1 Like

It would be even simpler than the 737 since the entire cockpit wouldn’t have to be reconstructed as the MD11 already has a detailed enough cockpit. It would definitely be awesome to fly a KC/KDC10 with working instruments, and even cooler pulling off those 6000fpm takeoffs (yes that does happen in real life).

3 Likes

Really this feature is more import for the DC10 and MD11, voted!

1 Like

I know it does haha I perform them in sim relatively often. But yeh agreed it’d be an awesome addition.

2 Likes

And if they get working instruments we can perform them even more often in the sim, how dope is that? You’ll never find any other widebody aircraft that is more overpowered than the MD11, and heck I haven’t even found as many steep 757 takeoffs as MD11 takeoffs (granted the 757 is also overpowered).

1 Like